North Coast Body Corporate Management Services
Who we are
North Coast Body Corporate was established in 1984 and is one of the longest operating body corporate management companies in Queensland. We work directly with major developers and bodies corporate to ensure buildings and grounds are maintained in a cost-efficient and timely manner, and comply with the legislative requirements of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 (BCCMA).
Our unique service offering
North Coast Body Corporate has the commitment and technical knowledge to offer our clients the very best body corporate and community management service.
- North Coast Body Corporate managers work closely with clients to ensure that we always protect and serve their best interests
- We achieve steady growth through education, staff training and the continuous updating of our skills, knowledge and systems, so that your building is always compliant and operates according to best practices
- Our management services embrace ethical behaviour with vigour and passion. We believe that ‘Trust, professionalism, reliability and honesty backed by superior knowledge and personal service’ is what makes us special
- We leverage the support network of Australia’s largest property services company in Australia, the PICA Group
Our property portfolio
North Coast Body Corporate manages a diverse range of properties including residential units, townhouses and retirement villages, as well as commercial complexes such as retail/restaurants, shopping centres, resorts, and industrial sheds. Some of the properties we’ve worked on include:
- Kawana Island Point Villas
- Alexandra Beach Resort Apartments
- Centrepoint Caloundra
- Coolum Beachside